Galaxy Stores Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By using the site, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to these terms and conditions.
- When you place an order with Galaxy Stores, you are making an offer to purchase goods.
- Galaxy Stores will send you an e-mail to confirm that we are processing your order but this does not mean we have accepted your Order.
- In the unlikely event that the goods aren’t available, or we have made a mistake with the price on the goods or the delivery, we will contact you with the correct details. You then have the option to cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you within 5 days of placing the order, we will cancel the order.
- If the goods are not available, we may contact you to offer to supply you with alternative goods. These goods will never be sent to you without informing you and gaining your approval to accept the replacement goods.
- Your order will be accepted by Galaxy Stores, and a contract will then be formed between us when we send the goods to you.
- All prices that are shown on our Internet Retail Site are inclusive of VAT.
- Payment for the goods and delivery can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you place your order. * Your order will be dispatched only once payment has been made and the funds have been cleared.
- All payments are made through third party payment transaction companies, we therefore do not have any access to your financial and banking details.
- We use Sage Pay to process our transactions securely online, as well as accepting Paypal and Google Checkout. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Free delivery is offered on every product to mainland UK. Remote addresses may incur an additional charge for certain items.
- Deliveries will be aimed to be made within the lead time specified on the product page of the item you are ordering. The lead time advertised is not a guaranteed delivery timeframe though, due to the natures of dispatch and reliance on 3rd party entities such as courier companies.
- Some outer regions of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and off shore islands will incur increased delivery costs, we will contact you prior to Dispatch to confirm any additional costs and whether this would be acceptable to you.
- The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- When our courier delivers your goods you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
- Please note any delivery damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage please note "refused due to damage" on the delivery note.
- Order placed before 1pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the stated delivery notes outlined on the product page, provided your payment has been cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
- If your delivery fails to be made on 2-3 attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur cost of the delivery charge again.
- We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay we will contact you as soon as possible.
- All timescales (delivery lead times) refer to working days.
- You have the right to cancel your order and return to us up to 14 days after you receive the goods. Please email email@example.com if you wish to cancel or return your order. Please ensure you include your order number in all correspondance so we can reference and locate your order.
- All returns must be received back in a re-sellable condition as originally dispatched if a refund or exchange is requested.
- You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own expense where goods are not faulty/damaged. Unless the goods do not comply with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) - not; satisfactory quality, fit for their purpose, not as described.
- If you decide to cancel your order after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own expense. You should please ensure that the goods are adequately packaged to protect against damaged and are still in a sale-able condition. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us resulting in any damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- If you fail to return the goods we may decide to collect them and we will charge you the direct cost of the collection.
- This returns policy does not affect your legal rights
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days. Where exchange rates of currency are involved, the Refund will be made in £GBP at the current exchange rate. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or gain caused by changes in the exchange rate between the time of Ordering and the time of issuing the Refund.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the details of your order are secure, but unless we are negligent we will not be liable for any unauthorised access to information supplied by you.